Friday, February 12, 2010

Quick No-Bake Cookies-"Tom Who's"-Grandma Daily

In a saucepan combine:
2 C. sugar
 3 T. cocoa
mix well, add:
1/2 C. milk
 put on med heat and bring to boil. Reduce heat stirring constantly while boiling. Boil 3 min.
Take from heat and add remaining ingredients:
1/2 C. peanut butter
 1/2 C. butter
 1 tsp. vanilla
 2 C. qucik Oats
 1 C. chopped nuts (optional)
mix well until thickeneds, drop by spoonful on a cookie sheet covered in plastic wrap.
Cool in freezer if you want them NOW..when set up, store in airtight container- if there are any left..
print this recipe
***A long time ago, my Grandma made these cookies for my parents to take to my sisters husband Tom..
On the several hour drive, my Dad ate some... my mom said they were for Tom, he said, "Tom Who?"
So they are offically "Tom Who's"

No comments:

Post a Comment